Exactly what is a Cement Foaming Agent?
Concrete/cement foaming agent indicates an admixture that will reduce the surface area stress of liquid and generate a considerable volume of uniform and secure foam, which is utilized to produce foam concrete.
The foaming agent is really a substance that will make its aqueous solution produce a massive amount of foam when mechanical force is introduced directly into the air. This type of material is really a surfactant or surface-active material. The essence of any Concrete additive is its surface-active effect. Without surface activity, foaming cannot occur, and it cannot be a foaming agent. Surface activity will be the core of foaming.
The function of cement foaming agent
The main function of a cement foaming agent is to promote the foaming of cement paste to form lightweight concrete. Cement foaming agents can produce bubbles through chemical reactions, resulting in the cement slurry to have a lot of pores through the construction process, thereby reducing the density of concrete and making it lightweight, with thermal insulation, heat insulation, sound absorption, along with other excellent properties.
Cement foaming agents can also enhance the mechanical properties of concrete, enhance its compressive strength and tensile strength, and improve its durability and frost resistance. In addition, cement foaming agents can also enhance the fluidity and plasticity of concrete, making it simpler to build and shape.
12 features and features of foaming agent
- It provides compressive strength and anti-aging properties: Although traditional chemical insulation materials can achieve thermal insulation effects, their compressive strength and anti-aging properties have not been able to meet the requirements. Lightweight foamed cement can totally solve this challenge. , a substitute for traditional insulation materials
- It really is lightweight: its density can reach 200-1600kg/m3, which effectively decreases the load of the building.
- Good high-temperature resistance: The applicable temperature of foamed cement can reach above 250-300C, while the benzene board will soften and undergo chemical reactions above 75C.
- Enhance the stability and life of the insulation layer: The foamed cement thermal layer includes a high amount of stability and anti-aging properties, effectively making certain the indoor floor is flat rather than cracked. Its lifespan is 5.10 times those of the benzene board. It is made of perlite particles. A lot more than 5 times
- Great thermal insulation: The thermal conductivity is .08w/mk, which is 20-30 times those of ordinary cement.
- It provides good compressive strength: if the density is 350kg/m3, the compressive strength is 6kg/cm2 in 7 days and 9kg/cm2 in 28 days.
- Good moisture resistance: You will see no condensation across the warm water pipes during heating, and you will have no splitting in between the layers.
- Good bonding: The material found in foamed cement is cement, that has a superb bond using the lower and upper layers and definately will not cause hollowing or collapse of the ground.
- Fast construction speed: each shift can construct 3000-4000 square meters, saving the construction period
- Good integrity: One-time pouring has no gaps and interruptions and will be combined entirely using the cast-in-place floor slab and mortar layer to form a whole.
- It provides an anti-permeability effect: Because of the porous and integral nature of foamed cement, the anti-permeability is much more than six times stronger compared to ordinary floor slabs.
- Fireproof: Foamed cement is an inorganic material (cement) that does not burn and for that reason has good fire resistance. When applied to buildings, it can enhance the fireproof performance of the building.
What are the types of cement foaming agents?
Plant-based cement foaming agent
It utilizes imported high-grade natural plant polymer products as basic materials and is also generated via a collection of complicated chain reactions. The product is really a pure and clear oily liquid having a light yellow color. It is far from responsive to difficult water, non-toxic, odor-free, and sediment-free. The PH worth is close to neutral, non-corrosive to cement and steel, and does not contaminate the setting. The frothing representative is storage-resistant, difficult to degrade, has exceptional frothing performance, rich foam, and modest foam stability. Utilizing this frothing agent to make foamed cement has the features of reduced usage, affordability, stability, and high quality. Each barrel of frothing agent (200kg) can generate 500 m2 of foamed cement, so it will be commonly found in floor home heating jobs. In roofing insulation projects, building prices may be considerably minimized.
Animal-based cement foaming agent
It uses selected animal (cow, sheep) keratin because the primary raw material and is also made through several hydrolysis reactions, heating and dissolving, dilution, filtration, and high-temperature shrinkage. It really is produced using imported advanced equipment and also the latest manufacturing technology. Strict quality management is implemented through the production process. The product is really a deep brown viscous liquid with low impurity content, light irritating odor, uniform quality, quality of sound consistency, outstanding foaming, and ideal foam stability; it really is a new generation of animal-based cement foaming agents. Because of the high surface strength of the foam produced by this foaming agent, the foam is extremely stable. The bubbles of the foamed cement made with it will be in a closed state independent of each and every other, and there is absolutely no link between the bubbles. The permeability resistance of the foamed cement products is very high. At the same density, compared with foamed cement made with plant-based foaming agents, it provides better sealing and heat preservation properties and higher strength.
The applications of cement foaming agent
- Construction field
Cement foaming agents are popular within the construction area and therefore are mainly employed to produce lightweight concrete, thermal insulation materials, thermal insulation materials, sound-absorbing materials, etc. Lightweight wet-condensation materials have the main advantages of lightweight thermal insulation, sound absorption, etc. They may be popular in building walls, floors, roofs, partitions, along with other components. Thermal insulation materials can be used as building insulation, heat insulation, fire protection, etc. Sound-absorbing materials can be used as building sound insulation and noise reduction.
- Road field
Cement foaming agents can also be found in the broad area and therefore are mainly employed to produce lightweight pavement materials, sound insulation materials, waterproof materials, etc. Lightweight pavement materials have the main advantages of light, wear resistance, and anti-aging and will reduce road noise and vibration. Sound insulation materials can be used as road sound insulation, noise reduction, etc. Waterproof materials can be used as road waterproofing and anti-seepage.
- Bridge field
Cement foaming agents can also be found in the bridge area, mainly employed to produce lightweight bridge decks, sound insulation materials, waterproof materials, etc. Lightweight bridge deck has the main advantages of being lightweight, high strength, and good durability, which can detect the weight of the bridge and extend the service life of the bridge. Sound insulation and waterproof materials can be used as bridge sound insulation, waterproofing, etc.
Top Quality Foaming Agent Supplier
Trunnano Info Technology Co., Ltd is really a supplier of concrete additives, that are concrete foaming agent and relative products with over 12 years expertise in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development. It accepts payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union and Paypal. Trunnano will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea. If you are looking for high quality concrete Additives, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. ([email protected])